Description de l'offre
Feel proud of what you do and make a real impact.
Here is how. #UniquelyUnilever
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Production Engineer has the overall responsibility for delivering improvement and savings projects identified by the Cost Deployment Pillar and/or the WCM Pillar he/she will be assigned to.
· Prepare regular Regional SHE reports and related documentations
· Align with Cost Deployment pillar on the priority projects and/or the WCM Pillar he/she will be assigned to..
· Prepare quarterly SMR reports for LLDA and DENR
· Align with People Development Pillar to form Kaizen Team and deliver trainings for the members.
· Conduct Root Cause Analysis to eliminate problems of the projects
· Coordinate with cross functional team to identify actions based on the root cause.
· Follow up teams to ensure actions are tracked.
· Follow up Gemba to ensure root cause are eliminated.
· Prepare Benefit over Cost ratio.
· Prepare Kaizen story and LUTI documents.
· Coordinate with cross functional team to standardize operation and sustain the improvement.
· Prepare Quick kaizens.
· Prepare and facilitate Standard, Major and Advanced Kaizens.
· Work with other Pillars on improvement related projects.
· University degree preferred – Engineering course preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Electrical & Instrumentation
· Knowledgeable in Electrical & Instrumentation, Autocad and can do Ladder Diagrams and deal with Programmable Logic Controllers
· Good knowledge of Manufacturing and Process Safety
· Influencing skills
· Good observation and auditing skills
· Proven track record of analytical thinking and project management
· Willing to work in General Trias, Cavite.