Description de l'offre
· Activate customer collaboration new projects proposal to improve existing processes on both sides
· Facilitate service improvement projects from a CFS perspective, as agreed with the customer and CSE. Scope of tasks to be clarified between CSE and CFS
· Coordinate and follow up customer collaboration projects.
· Manage their team of Customer Facing Specialists and ensure their workloads are correctly balanced.
· Periodic Customer Service Catalogue (360 Degree View and supporting system functions) review per customer segmentation.
· Analyse Customer facing specialist performance to ensure that all necessary tasks are completed in accordance with specifications and deadlines. (Monitoring the team's performance) via the PDP / performance review process.
· Identify areas for development /training within their team.
· Review KPI's CSC/CS with Solution Specialist Supervisor
· Correlate leave planning and account handovers to ensure key tasks are undertaken during time of planned absence
· Establish personal development plans (PDP's) for all team members
· Conduct ongoing performance reviews with consultants to ensure PDP targets are reached and other developmental opportunities are achieved.
· Participate in regular open forum discussions with the customer facing teams (CSE) by providing insight into customer behaviour and highlighting anomalies.
· Responsible for all CRM administration for SA.
Must be organised & analytical with good influencing and problem solving skills. A Bachelor's degree or 4 year Diploma is required. Sound knowledge Order to Cash processes. Good communication skills is a pre requisite. Individual must be approachable, with an ability to relate with a diverse team with different personalities, cultures and disciplines.
Knowledge of or ability to learn the ffg tools:
• Event Management
• Reporting Tools