Description de l'offre
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
JOB TITLE: Customer Development Executive, Planning
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
RELOCATION TERMS: Local Terms only
BUSINESS CONTEXT AND MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Unilever Singapore aims to be a flagship market for innovative solutions with its 115 Vision. The key drivers for this ambition include winning in star categories; delivering superior mixes and deployment; bigger, better and faster innovation; and last but not least, flawless execution at every touch point.
To ensure that Unilever Singapore continues to be an execution powerhouse, it requires a team of strong individuals with both rigor and finesse to ensure that all Customer Development initiatives reach the targeted audience in a flawless manner.
Execute with our customers the customer strategy and customer business plan. Is responsible for the achievement of Sales (NIV & Turnover), Market Share and Debtor days for the Unilever categories as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the promotional plan & category strategies within the customer.
Implementing the Customer Business Plan
· Works closely with customers to implement the business plan for his/her respective categories. Works in close collaboration with the Category Team for the category input, and with customer marketing & brand teams for the specific banner/channel plan
· Assists the CDM in developing and then implements the optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments.
· Manages customer promo investment with the customer ensuring all OPSO input are completed in a timely manner.
· Provide clear objectives and deliverables for the Operational team (CDE’s Operations & field team)
· Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
· Provides timely feedback on the plan to ensure adjustments can be made to implement the optimal plan.
· Closes the deal with the Customer by negotiating the promotional plan including funding levels and counterparts according to the UL strategy on his/her categories.
· Manages overall levels of Customer Investments for their category
· Monitors Customer Performance by tracking sales, customer contribution and market share for major categories.
Plays active ambassador role
· Acts as active ambassador of Unilever at the customer and of the customer at Unilever
· Participates actively in internal Unilever meetings, looking at the best solution for the business even if not in line for his/her customer
RELEVANT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent.
· 3 - 5 Years relevant experience in key account management or field sales role.
· Experience in customer marketing or trade category management will be desirable.
· Proven track record in account management for categories to acheive execptional sales growth.
· Deep understanding of market trends and consumer empathy and inquisitiveness to find solutions.
· Confidently work with multi-functional teams without losing one’s point of view
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is 24 September 2018.