ABOUT UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL:
Unilever International (UI) is a business unit in Unilever Asia Pte Ltd (“UAPL”), which is an alternative but complimentary route to market business, servicing white space opportunities not exploited by local operating countries. It is a significant global business unit operating from 9 key hubs (Singapore, US, UK, Korea, India, Dubai, France, the Philippines and Australia); with a diverse range of products, with expertise in sourcing from over 80+ Sus/3PMs and utilizing 3rd party distributors and consolidators to reach consumers in over 150 markets.
UI have been operating successfully as an alternate Route to Market (RtM) to complement Multi-Country Organizations (MCOs) to serve these white spaces through a network of 900+ market expansion service providers and specialists via seeding initiatives. The market expansion providers or distributors in countries provide brand building and customer development services to UI under the agreed operating frameworks using the brand toolkits provided. UI have strategically evolved its portfolio from availability led growth to seeding in the last 5 years.
This role is based in Singapore part of larger UI Finance Team. The candidate will report to the Finance Manager responsible for Finance excellence in Customer Development (CD) and Brand Building processes. The candidate will work closely with teams of financial service providers, CD Operations and internal expertise teams.
JOB TITLE: [Contract] Pricing Analyst, Unilever International
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
RELOCATION TERMS: Local terms
· Analysis of product prices to support decisions for optimum product price positioning. Identifying pricing risks and opportunities.
· Driving the pricing strategy with analytics and support the rest of the business.
· Anchor the governance over the pricing and rebates landscape for all customers and channels.
· Ensuring consistent pricing strategies across customer segments to mitigate conflict and margin risk.
· Pricing review for new products that we are launching in the market or selling to new customers, ensuring they are within our strategic framework and pricing guidance
· Drive process improvement and simplification in areas of price list and order form management.
· Pricing framework rollout, ensuring our pricing to customers are competitive and well bench-marked, within our range of prices, giving us margins per strategic framework. Collaboration with both BD and CD teams are required.
· Power BI Dashboard implementation and execution for monitoring and reporting.
RELEVANT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· University qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics. Professional finance qualification equivalent to CA, CIMA, ACCA will be an advantage.
· Experience in financial modelling, analytical projects, Power BI dashboard development experience will be an advantage.
· 6+ years of experience with multinational FMCG, Retail or Commodities companies, in commercial/analyst roles.
· Sound knowledge of pricing techniques, pricing analytics and the ability to convert data into commercial language.
· Highly numerate and analytical in nature with strong attention to detail.
· Critical and independent thinking. Works well under pressure and is results driven.
· Excellent collaborative skills to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders.
· Strong Team Player. Experience of working in multi-cultural teams and/or a virtual team environment would be an advantage.
*This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
*We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.