Associate Brand Manager - Lipton Tea Operations
Description de l'offre
The Lipton Operations marketing team is looking for an outstanding candidate to help build and activate marketing programs and drive brand performance on our Core leaf and powdered tea portfolios. With more than 125 years of experience, Lipton is one of the world’s great refreshment brands, with tea-based drinks including tea, infusions, and ready-to drink iced tea. This role will be part of the U.S. Marketing Operations team responsible for delivering 2018/2019 results and building 2019 marketing programs. There will be unique opportunities to help bring 2018-19 innovations to market from day one.
The role will require strong analytical and creative thinking skills to manage, nurture and grow the Lipton Tea business. The ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for marketing and an openness to trying new things. Experiences working in data analysis, cross-functional teams, omni channel media, sales planning, and budget management will be valued. The team is fun and has a glass-half-full attitude. The ideal candidate will also exhibit that positive attitude.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Partner with the Lipton Marketing and Customer Development team to drive performance in-market:
· Develop and launch high-impact marketing plans for Lipton in 2018-19
· Translate shopper insights into channel strategies and actionable plans for our portfolio
· Track in-market performance and formulate course corrective activity to outwit competition
· Work closely with Customer & Channel Development teams to successfully deliver new innovations in store
· Steward Lipton’s profit and loss, including monthly forecasting and budget management
You love to win, and have fun doing it: Demonstrates a strong growth and competitive mindset, along with willingness to “roll up his/her sleeves”
You’re a paradox navigator: Possesses the ability to think strategically and brings results in a fast-changing business environment
You’re a strategy guru: Possesses the ability to build winning plans and manages projects across multiple timelines and priorities
You’re a culture & change champion: Is a self-starter who brings a collaborative approach to team work with experience in working on cross-functional teams
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred; MBA preferred
· 2-3 years of marketing experience in consumer products industry preferred
· Customer or sales related experience is valued
· Understanding of digital and e-commerce landscapes
· Clear demonstration of project management and leadership skills
· Strong bias for action and accountability both for self and others
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Analytical skills to dig into the details and a capacity for deriving insights to ultimately make recommendations for the business
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
À propos de Unilever
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.