Description de l'offre
There has never been a more exciting time to be working in Procurement when you consider the sheer scale of what we are seeking to do in growing our business, whilst decoupling our environmental footprint from our growth and increasing our Positive social impact.
As Unilever Procurement adapts to the ever-dynamic business environment, we will need to be agile in order to continue our track record of delivery in contributing to the top and bottom line. Inevitably, given the consistent and high quality of our delivery over the past few years, we will be asked to continue this rate of performance and indeed go over and above this standard to ensure the value provided is further enhanced across the scope of our remit.
As well as ensuring that we are best in class in delivering the basics, we also have to look to the future and continuously evolve to meet the needs of our changing environment - reinventing ourselves for sustained competitive advantage. And of course, we are only half of the picture. Our suppliers are at the heart of everything we do. We need to partner more closely than ever with suppliers to co-create sustainable practices and bigger and better innovations.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE: Lead CAPEX and MRO procurement strategy across all Inland factory sites. Ensure CAPEX and MRO requirements visibility and align with cluster Supply Chain functions. First point of contact for all procurement related activities
• Business partner the Engineering managers, SUIT teams and SUD
• Management of the Sourcing Policy Supplier identification and selection
• Negotiate CAPEX and MRO and other site specific services or in conjunction with respective portfolio
• 100% responsible for commercial negotiations with suppliers
• Drive BBBEE agenda across area of influence
• Implement Procurement SOPs in the factory
• Responsible for risk management with respect to compliance to Unilever Policies
• Handle contract negotiation and compliance
• Manage, monitor and measure Supplier service delivery and compliance aligned to SLA’s and scope requirements
• Establishing and data base cleans, reporting and policy compliance (internal and external)
• Land projects, working closely across site teams and stakeholders
• Identify savings and efficiencies
• Plan for renewing, updating the contracts and negotiating the commercial terms according to its validity to avoid any business risk and to be ahead in the negation process
• Plan ahead for renewing, updating the contracts and negotiating the commercial terms according to its validity to avoid any business risk and to be ahead in the negation process
• Strategic planning in capturing, highlighting and prioritising big saving projects
• Identify, drive and deliver savings projects
• Enhance the reporting process by working very closely with the finance and relevant team on designing the reports that enable better User decision making
• Maximize the usage of the Procurement systems – ARIBA, IPA etc .
• Enhance the compliance and payment process and ensuring suppliers are aligned across the new P2P process
• Rollout best practices across Regional and Global clusters
Own and create Projects on SRS, from concept through to contract sign off and driving live projects
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree/ BTech/ National Diploma in Procurement/ Supply Chain/ Engineering or equivalent
• Studying towards or achieved a recognised Procurement certification
• 3 – 5 years Procurement experience within an FMCG/ Manufacturing environment
• *Must have business requirements experience in Factories, CAPEX, MRO and Business services (security, safety, engineering and utilities management etc.)
• Ability to make tradeoffs and know how to place value ahead of tasks
• Experienced in setting up and managing supplier contracts in the specific Cluster
• Excellent analytical and negotiation skills dealing with services and CAPEX related suppliers
• Proficient Tendering Process end to end and execute of Request for Proposal.
• Understand the cost drivers for any projects