Description de l'offre
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
This is a high profile and demanding role, working on the jewel of skin cleansing category in fast growing and most competitive regions in the world.
The market has clear segments in terms of Beauty, Care and Hygiene. Skin Cleansing brands by Unilever in this region are LUX, Dove & Lifebuoy. Each of the brand has a distinctive role in driving Skin Cleansing Category Strategy. This is a high-profile challenging role, working on skin cleansing brands for Arabia which includes 7 countries across the region. The category is very competitive & dynamic with intense competition across markets & needs to be managed with speed, rigor & sound business understanding.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Drive the relevant jobs to be done for each market as per the brand building model through:
· Understand Brands & competition 6Ps driving specific actions on them where required & own them with wider category team & creative agency.
· Understand the brand business targets, make and deploy plans to achieve the set brand KPIs inline with the consumer understanding, market dynamics & resource constraints.
· Use systems such as ACNielsen and Tracker to analyze the current business and assess brand performance and set action plans to grow business & win in market.
· Understands each market dynamics across Arabia - planning & activating the brand according to those dynamics.
· Works with Below The Line (BTL) agencies to deliver exciting activation in the market to the consumers.
· Responsible at a format level to manage process, profit margins and budgets.
· Is responsible to manage large budgets in terms of spend and cost allocation (e.g. agency cost, sampling cost).
· Manages the promotional investment budget and manages the promotional intensity with the category team.
· Is responsible for launch planning, implementation and evaluation of the innovation mix.
· Operations management & central point for solution of operational problems e.g stock issues, sales gaps to address issues, set action plans and follow up implementation.
Key Competencies & Skills:
· 2-3 years of marketing experience
· Passion for consumer & a good understanding of brand management with experience of leading innovation projects
· Strong operational skills coupled with good analytical skills and the ability to dive into business & brand performance leading discussions on issues & opportunities in the market place
· Passionate about digital, wanting to learn something new & values being close to the consumer understanding their motives, drivers, barriers and needs.
· Strong Bias for Action focused on driving the right decisions that can grow the business
· Team player to lead both internal & external cross functional teams