- 1782 abonnés
Tools C# Programmer Ubisoft Marie DESCHAMPS
Tools C# Programmer Ubisoft Marie DESCHAMPSCompany Description
Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 9,900 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the public.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has worked on Rayman, Splinter Cell, and Assassin’s Creed®, and Tom Clancy’s: The Division®.
Are you ready to take on new technical challenges? Do you want to offer new player experiences? Come and join us!
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for a Tools Programmer C# (M/F) to work on the pipeline of tools used to manage the production of Ubisoft next-gen AAA games.
You will join the team in charge to develop and support the build system used by many studios to produce Ubisoft’s AAA games.
Your main tasks will be :
· Understand the needs of different customers to validate their feasibility to better meet the production teams
· Enhance and enrich existing systems to meet specific project requirements or to extend the functionality of the overall system
· Work on ergonomics and efficiency of tools made available to the production teams, harmonizing interfaces to create a consistent and familiar visual identity for all users
· Work with experts in different studios to deploy and maintain the system on new customer projects
· Work on multiple APIs and SDKs to connect the system to a large number of tools used in production, to drive and automate daily operations teams
· Document developed features and tools put in place in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and deliver quality user documents Qualifications
Engineering diploma and 3-5 years of experience in game industry or software development
Required technical skills:
· Very good command C# programming
· C++ is optional
· Good UX knowledge (User Experience & Interfaces)
· Knowledge of XAML / WPF
· Knowledge of APIs Perforce and SQL
· The control of current scripting languages (Lua, Python, MaxScript) and at least one standard production tools (3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder, ...) is a plus
· Experience in programming consoles’ SDKs and programming tools dedicated to these consoles would also be a plus
Required soft skills:
· Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
· Understanding and consideration of user needs
· Be comfortable with large-scale systems architecture
· Be motivated by improving tools, technical documentation and automatization
· Motivated by technical support and Customer contact
Please submit a CV and cover letter.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Directrice, script writer, photographe, videographe
Etudiante en Master à Grenoble Ecole de Management
Etudiante à Grenoble Ecole de Management, ESC (diplomée en mai 2012)