Tech-Tools Programmer M/F Ubisoft Marie DESCHAMPSCompany Description
Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 9,900 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has worked on Rayman, Splinter Cell, and Assassin’s Creed®, and Tom Clancy’s: The Division®.
Are you ready to take on new technical challenges? Do you want to offer new player experiences? Come and join us!
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for a Tech - Tools Programmer (M/F) to join a team in charge of developing a AAA game.
Your main tasks will be :
· In collaboration with the contents production team and on topics as diverse as AI or animation, you contribute to improve the game editor, the production pipeline, and engine functionalities.
· In support to gameplay teams, you participate in the realization of our mandates : development of technical solutions and low level/framework APIs, data collection and visualization, automation of offline processes, optimizations...
· You will work with other international engine and tools teams to ensure developments consistency and knowledge sharing.
· You will take advantage of your vision of the production to identify teams problematics and offer innovative and efficient solutions. Qualifications
Engineering diploma and 3-5 years of experience in game industry or software development.
Required technical skills :
· Good command of C++ programming
· Knowledge of C# and Scripts(Lua, Python, MaxScript)
· Knowledge of Perforce and versioning systems
· Experience with engine and Tools technologies used in video game production : Unreal Engine, Unity, …
· Good knowledges of one or more DCC tools (3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder…).
Required soft skills:
· Excellent communication (technical and non-technical) and listening skills
· Professionalism, good organization of work and autonomy in work.
· Good level of professional English, written and spoken.
· Motivated by improving tools and team productivity.
· Good understanding of tools and production issues.
Please submit a CV and cover letter.