At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft IT is an international and global team that works together to bring value to our teams, players and partners.
Within Ubisoft IT, you’d be joining the Enterprise Business Services (EBS) team, who is looking for their next team member: an experienced Support Analyst. This team is responsible for developing the company’s e-commerce ecosystem through building new features and integrating new services such as Payment Service Providers, Order and Tax Management to our Uplay+ portal.
As the Support Analyst, you will provide technical support for the applications within the e-commerce ecosystem. You will be responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of stakeholders requests. You will also monitor the health of the applications you support, while taking all the necessary actions to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
· Provide first and second level support for e-commerce applications;
· Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues by collaborating with development and cross functional product teams;
· Respond to stakeholder requests by utilizing various communication channels (ticketing system, phone, email, Microsoft teams, etc.);
· Offer a high level of customer service to stakeholders with various degrees of technical proficiency and detailed communication;
· Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd and 4th level support when necessary;
· Monitor targets to ensure that incidents are resolved within the Live Ops support SLA guidelines;
· Send global communications and follow-up with stakeholders informing them of incident status and/or to provide recap of investigation (root cause, fix, preventative measures, etc.);
· Must be available to participate in on call support, outside of normal business hours (overtime compensation).
· College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience;
· ITIL certification is an asset.
· At least 3 years of previous IT experience as a technical Support Analyst;
· Working in Agile methodology with developers and/or product teams;
· E-commerce experience is an asset;
· IT Project experience is an asset;
· Experience with service ticketing and project tools (Service Now, Jira, Confluence);
· Experience working on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform preferable;
Skills & Knowledge
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Excellent communication and writing skills;
· Ability to make complex information accessible;
· Ability to work under stress in a fluid environment;
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly excel and Power Point);
· Bilingual (French - English) is required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.