At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft IT is looking for React developer to join the team in Montreal within our Customer & Marketing Solutions team (C&MS).
C&MS creates solutions focused on delivering amazing experiences to the player and a higher quality of work / life balance for our internal partners. In our team, we are interested in technology, online communities, digital marketing and customer management.
We believe that being data-driven and leveraging technology innovations are keys to reach our goal through agile product teams.
If you want to join a worldwide multidisciplinary & passionate team of: Product Managers/Owners, Scrum Masters, Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, QA, and UX/UI professionals, working from 7 countries and coming from even more, here’s what the role is all about:
· Participate in the design/analysis, coding, testing, integration, debugging and supporting of online applications that best answers clients’ needs;
· Understand technical and functional design requirements, propose alternative options to improve applications and to reduce effort or technical debt;
· Participate in the architecture and design specifications;
· Identifies and troubleshoots system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
· Create technical documentation that is quality driven in terms of deliverables;
· Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
· Stay up to date on new technologies in the online services, game development and general web fields;
· Determine the potential value of new technologies that support business operations and devise strategies that foster best practices and knowledge sharing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer within web technologies;
· Minimum 1-year experience with React.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming;
· Agile Development approach;
· Continuous Integration/Deployment;
· Unit Testing, TDD is a plus.
· Always thinks and acts with clients’, end users satisfaction in mind;
· Problem solving skills, persevering, autonomous and takes initiative;
· Organization skills, capacity to multitask and perform on strict deadlines;
· Quality, services and result oriented;
· Easily adaptable to changes and proposals;
· English & French spoken and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.