Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. is looking for a former senior consultant or equivalent to work, as part of the Security & Risk Management department, in coordination with internal stakeholders to drive the implementation of proper security best practices and security requirements.
Mission: Security subject matter expert for IT corporate project and game production environments
The Project Security Analyst’s main activities and responsibilities are:
· Develop and drive the security activities related to major collaboration projects;
· Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
· Drive the implementation of global IT projects to enhance the security of global IT systems;
· Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
· Carry out security evaluations for the projects to which he/she is assigned;
· Monitor and detect potential risk situations in game production environments;
· Raise awareness among project stakeholders (e.g. project managers, architects, administrators, producers, programmers, etc.);
· Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
· Facilitate operations and minimise negative impacts of proposed security solutions in order to optimize ROI;
· Interpret potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations.
· Bachelor’s in computer science;
· Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, etc.) (asset)
· General IT knowledge
· Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
· Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
· Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
· Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
· Knowledge of scripting languages
· 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
· Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
· Good IT and security technical foundations.
· Analytical and synthesizing skills;
· Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
· Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
· Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
· Have a keen sense of observation;
· Capacity to proceed with diligence and a high level of responsibility;
· Proficiency in English & Mandarin is mandatory
· French is an asset
· Ready to travel for work occasionally.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.