Level Artist M/F Ubisoft Marie DESCHAMPSCompany Description
Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 9,900 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the public.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has worked on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s: The Division® and is currently involved in the development of Ghost Recon Wildlands and the new IP : Steep !
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for several Level Artists (M/F) to join our teams in charge of developing AAA games.
You will join the project's Art team and will work on level art and asset textures and modeling. In this
capacity you will be responsible for the graphic composition of an environment within the game.
You will work in close collaboration with the Level Designers on implementing game elements.
In short, you will ensure that your work remains within the artistic, technical and gameplay constraints.
You have at least three years of experience on AAA game productions.
· You are skilled at designing and composing 3D backgrounds and realistic textures with game engines, 3ds Max and Photoshop. You also have an excellent sense of composition.
· Independent, organized and proactive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work on a team. You are extremely adaptable, especially in terms of quality and time constraints.
· You have good artistic skills and a good sense of observation. Versatility, independence and a sense of initiative are your strong points.
· You are proficient in English
Additional desired skills :
· Texture reation
· Interest in ighting
· Familiarity with the history of art and architecture
· Good basic 2D drawing technique
· Proficiency in ZBrush and in baking normal maps
You are passionate about creating video games and have a strong gaming background.