Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation
We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken German alongside English , full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
· Consistently provide solutions to our German and English players and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
· Support both German and English player contacts using webmail & chat, and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Team Leads.
· Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound players with knowledge and passion for our products.
· Look for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
· Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
· Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
· Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
· Provide first contact resolution of player issues
· Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional player experience as measured through player surveys and internal SLAs.
· Support your team leads, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
· Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
Good spelling and grammar
Quick thinker – work proactively
Good communicator & team player
Able to work on own initiative
Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Native/mother tongue speaker in German and fluent English
Successful candidate must be fluent in BOTH German and English as this role with require player support in both languages as a minimum - (Bilingual role).
The job is a 12 month Fixed term role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
We offer a competitive salary with a relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.