Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 9,900 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the public.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has worked on Rayman, Splinter Cell, and Assassin’s Creed®, and Tom Clancy’s: The Division®.
You have talent and experience in the video game, you want to join a challengeant, stimulating, creative, friendliness working environment and leading edge technology? Join us !
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for a Gameplay Programmer (M/F) to join a team in charge of developing a AAA game and participate in the upcoming Ubisoft blockbuster.
Reporting to the Lead Gameplay Programmer, you will work closely with Games Designers to participate in the development of systems related to mechanical and game logical, as well as AI and NPCs.
· Strength of proposition, you participate in designing content prototypes in collaboration with the Design team.
· You will participate in the architecture, design and implementation of the gameplay code following the Game Design intentions.
· You will be looking for innovative tools and techniques allowing to achieve the best gameplay quality possible.
· You will be the interface with all the trades (graphic designers, level designers, animators ...) to ensure that the constraints are well integrated in the game development.
Engineering diploma and minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming
Required technical skills :
· Good command of C++ programming
· Control of 3D mathematics
· Autonomous, organized, good communication, you are endowed with real interpersonal skills and for teamwork
· Good gaming culture and good gameplay sensitivity
· Current level of English spoken and written
The following experiences will be a plus to your job application :
· Experience of game’s engines as : Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, etc
· Knowledge of techniques used in game programming: path finding, animation, IA, UI…
· Knowledge of the specificities of developing a multiplayer game, notions of replication and network constraints
· Personal projects related to gaming
· Development experience on console
You are passionate about the video game industry, its technical aspects and its requirement level.
You are known for your team spirit, your technical creativity and your talent of programmer. You have a strong sense of communication and ability to popularize technical information? You are the person we are looking for!
Please submit a CV and cover letter.