Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a competitive salary as well as profit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.
Do you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please address us.
· Perform functional testing activities on company’s projects
· Communicate with several teams (functional and specialized QC, developers, project managers, etc);
· Write, maintain and execute test cases as necessary;
· Contribute to the test plan development;
· Find, research and report bugs by using the testing and quality control tools (JIRA, )
· Periodically reports the evolution of tests and the progress of assigned task.
· Good understanding of QA/QC process
· Experience in testing – gaming industry (2+ years);
· Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically;
· Experience in creation different kinds of test documentation;
· Experience in usage of testing tools and tracking systems (Jira);
· Excellent analytical skills, proactive, results-oriented personality;
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize workload;
· Ability to learn fast and a high degree of creativity and initiative;
· Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills;
· Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
· Student or high-school graduate
What we offer:
· International AAA game projects;
· Access to cutting-edge hardware;
· Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
· Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
· Medical / Life insurance;
· English / French courses.
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.