Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate, and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “ Assassin’s Creed® ”, “ Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege”, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" or “ Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin's Creed .
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Character Artist to work on our amazing unannounced project. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
· You will create benchmark character assets of visual and technical quality, in line with the artistic direction for the game;
· You will need to push the quality and innovation of making art for games;
· Mentoring other character artists across the team, raising the proficiency level of character production across the studios working on Rainbow Six Siege
· Raising any concerns or problems and then try to propose effective solutions.
· Advanced knowledge of 3DSMax / Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush or Mudbox, Marvelous Designer and Substance Painter.
· Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
· Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
· Strong high & low resolution modeling and texturing skills.
· Good understanding of human anatomy character design aesthetics.
· Familiarity to integrate in a real time engine your models.
· Familiarity with game development cycle is plus.
· Good communication skills
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)