At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft Enterprise Data is responsible for offering various services such as a data lake, an enterprise data warehouse, a Big Data platform and reporting tools.
Within the Enterprise Data team, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing and Customer Support team works primarily on merging data related to gaming activities with customer data, in order to allow internal partners to better understand our players.
By joining this team as a Business Analyst, you will act as a link between the CRM, Marketing and Customer Support and the technical teams (Architects and Developers) to transform business requirements into effective and sustainable BI solutions. You will work on 3 main phases: customer data integration (specifications, testing, documentation), reporting and user support.
· Work closely with the BI teams including the Project Manager, the CRM, Marketing and Customer Support and the technical teams (Architects, Developers);
· Facilitate or participate in workshops to gather the requirements;
· Write functional specifications for developers (data integration) in collaboration with the architects.
· Develop and apply test cases to ensure the smooth running of data flows;
· Create complex SQL queries in order to extract data;
· Develop, organize and maintain the most relevant reports for CRM, Marketing and Customer Support and the management team;
· Participate to the user support of the BI platform;
· Participate in Agile meetings: daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, reviews and demos;
· Participate in project documentation and knowledge sharing with users.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field;
· Certificate in Business Analysis (CCBA®), an asset.
· Minimum 2 years experience in Business Intelligence or IT;
· Work experience in an international environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Excellent knowledge of SQL with creation of complex queries and data extraction ;
· Knowledge of Teradata or SQL Server;
· Knowledge of a reporting tool such asTableau ;
· Very good analytical and synthesis skills;
· Good written and oral communication skills (English/French);
· Rigor, flexibility and curiosity;
· Ability to manage complex situations;
· Ability to work in an Agile environment is an asset.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.