Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players.
Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Ghost Recon, Just Dance but also on mobile games as well as exciting technologies with Harbour, our Ubisoft's online service group.
In one of the most attractive region of France, close to the ocean and rich of its vinyards and its historical background, Ubisoft's Bordeaux is the ideal place to combine an ambitious and creative work experience within an exceptional living environment.
Within the studio, you will be part of a mobile AAA project, working under the direct responsibility of the Lead Art and interacting closely with the Producer and the Artistic Director.
In collaboration with the rest of the artistic and technical teams, you will work on the creation of 3D assets with goal of pushing the game's visual quality to the max.
You will be tasked with the following in particular:
· Modelling, texturing and implementing high-quality 3D elements (props, environments, characters)
· Revamping levels based on a pre-established level design
· Establishing artistic benchmarks and ensuring regular monitoring
· You have a minimum 4 years' experience as a 3D artist, and have taken part in the production of a game.
· You are fully at ease with the various steps in the design of real-time 3D assets: high and low poly modelling, baking processes (organic and hard surface), and texturing (realistic and stylized).
· You are proficient with 3DSMax, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Photoshop.
· You know how to integrate your assets in Unity.
· Knowledge of Houdini is a plus.
· Self-sufficient and resourceful, you are able to work under high technical constraints.
· Benefiting from excellent relational skills, you are a team player and proactive.
· You have an inquisitive nature and a strong interest in the video games industry.
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
· Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
· Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
· Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.