Are you interested in taking part of a complex offshore project, providing support with a solution-oriented and can-do mindset? If yes, then this position on the Tyra Redevelopment Project with Total in Esbjerg might be your match!
As a Senior Project Assistant, you willreport directly to the Chief of Staff, providing assistance primarily to the Chief of Staff and the Project Director, but with regular interaction with the entire project leadership team. The role offers a unique opportunity to grow and develop your competencies within a complex offshore project, working on a range of activities and tasks, which are key to the success of the project.
Overall, your tasks will be linked to the Chief of Staff function, typically related to project operating rhythm, performance management, event management as well as overall ad hoc.
Your area of responsibility will include tasks such as:
Project Operating Rhythm
· Ongoing follow-up
· Development and maintenance of TORs
· Assist in developing visual boards
· Ongoing follow-up to ensure boards are updated
· Analysis of information on boards
· Selected calendar management tasks
· Ensure relevant presentations are uploaded to the document management system PIMS
· Travel arrangements for Head of Tyra Redevelopment and Chief of Staff
· Manage approvals of travel requests
· Maintenance and updating of the Manpower Plan
· Coordination of seating plan
· Other ad hoc tasks
· Calendar - planning events (LT off-site, Team Days)
· Practical preparations (IT, invites, liaise with venue and consultants/suppliers etc.)
Insights and analysis
· Develop cross-project relationships to gain understanding of the various project elements and employee sentiment and motivation, etc across the project
Cross-location motivational programme
· Assist in managing programme
· Lead committee of local representatives/committee members
· Sparring and follow-up with local committee representatives
About us / company profile
Better energy needs you in Tyra Redevelopment!
After more than 30 years of production, the Tyra field requires a full redevelopment due to the subsidence of the chalk reservoir. This has led to the Tyra platforms sinking by around 5 meters since production started and has reduced the gap between the sea and the platform decks. You have the chance to witness the overlap between the physical and digital worlds being part of new ground-breaking solutions for digital oilfields and integrated operations. This is where you come in; Take action today and shape tomorrow’s energy in Total. With diversity and mobility being the hallmarks of Total, you will therefore both get to develop professionally and personally.
Meeting the energy needs of a larger population is essential in the core business of exploring and producing oil & gas for as many people as possible. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. With diversity and mobility being the hallmarks of Total, you will both get to develop professionally and personally.
Who we are looking for
It is important that you possess a safety mindset and address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a dynamic working environment. Moreover, this position calls for a service minded approach with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset and a can-do attitude. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with people from different organizational levels and cultural backgrounds is essential. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
· A background in Communications, HR or similar;
· Preferably experienced with providing support to top-level management and working in a high-paced environment;
· Experience from navigating in a large corporate environment;
· Experience in stakeholder management;
· Proficiency in oral and written English.
For HR related questions regarding this position, please contact Recruitment Partner, Kaj Lund on +45 4024 5796. For the position/job related questions, please contact Chief of Staff, Katrine Graae Lauritzen on +45 2145 0170.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Support/ Project Management
Senior Project Assistant
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
0 - 3 years, 3 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, 10 - 15 years, 15 - 20 years, More than 20 years
Fixed term position