SINGAPORE-TUAS SOUTH AV(SGP)
· Responsible for day to day functions and operations of the maintenance department.
· Provide engineering solution to problems, maintain and troubleshoot plant/ building machinery and equipment independently.
· Plan, organize and perform preventive and routine maintenance programs.
· Perform value added projects such as initiating improvements to process capability of machine, setting up and upgrading of process lines.
· Responsible for success implementation of projects undertaken including selection and management of vendors and negotiations with contractors.
· Established and maintain systematic documentation of plant equipment and maintenance records.
· Collect equipment failure statistic and perform analysis for effective countermeasures
· Ensure maintenance operating costs at minimum.Control to ensure it is within allocated budget/schedule and with high level of workmanship.
· Co-ordinate and execute Opex and Capex expenditure timely
· Compliance with and assist in maintaining of procedures
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Education: ITC / Diploma in mechanical engineering
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing or petrochemical industry
· Expertise/Skill: Mechanical Engineering. Strong ability to execute projects, maintenance works and supervise contractors. A good team player
· Knowledge: Strong mechanical knowledge, computer literacy with initiative to explore & provide engineering solution.
Inspect&MaintenanceGeneralResp, Inspection, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
Workplace location 2
2 Tuas South Avenue 14