Explore career opportunities at TJ Maxx, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. TJ Maxx delivers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide and an e-commerce business, it’s a great time to join the TJ Maxx team.
· Ensures volume and productivity goals by area are met or exceeded
· Manage a safe workplace by advocating safety training and accident preparedness; lead the facility in safe and efficient operation of all equipment
· Performs analysis and makes staffing adjustments to match the work flow
· Ensures adherence to proper work methods
· Seeks consistent improvements
· Ensure performance plans are set, maintained and continuously improved by Human Resources Management
· Actively develop Supervisors and Staff; coaches and counsels with integrity
· Inspire your team with challenging assignments and coaching to facilitate individual growth and development; foster a collaborative environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued
· Reinforces positive work environment and company culture
· Establish and maintain effective relationship with your peers, team and senior managers in order to communicate effectively, collaborate across departments and strategically implement solutions
· Mediates conflict resolution
· Previous experience managing diverse teams of 100+ associates
· 4+ years supervisory experience
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with strong interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
· Strong reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
· Strong technical skills including, word, excel and WMS experience
· Must be available to support multiple shifts
· 4 year degree in Business, Logistics or Industrial Engineering preferred
You can also feel good knowing that TJ Maxx is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Charlotte || NC || TJ Maxx
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Engineer, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Manager, Apparel, Retail, Engineering, Fashion, Management