Description de l'offre
Tiama offers complete inspection solutions to the glass industry. With our 45 years' experience, Tiama provides inspection devices for glassmakers all over the world, ensuring a quality control of glass products (bottles, jars, pharmaceuticals...) through physical and optical controls.
With 300 employees located all around the world, 90% of its turnover at worldwilde level, manufacturing subsidiaries in China and USA, Tiama is world leader in glass container inspection industry.
Poste et missions:
Objectives of the mission :
* To improve the sourcing capacity of the Chineese unit for existing and new sourcing,
* To improve communication between headquaters (located in Vourles(69)
- France) and subsidiaries.
* Develop the local sourcing according to the group strategy,
* Coordinate sourcing projects from BOM to production,
* Insure local validation as deep as possible,
* Insure the quality control for local production and export product,
* Purchasing order management and follow up,
* Close contract with the purchasing team in the headquarter,
* Insure the reporting about the Chineese sourcing and supplying results.
General Engineering degree
Fluent in English and French,
Good level in Chinese language is a plus.
Skills required :
* Good communication, dynamics,
* Team player
Experience in tools are a plus :
* Pack office (Excel especially)
* BOM & draowings
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers d'exemption) :