Building our Supercharger network is vital to our success, making driving electric vehicles more and more accessible to a wider audience. Our Supercharger network is expanding across Europe and so too is our Supercharger Team. This team manages everything from the planning and mapping of future Supercharger stations, to their installation and construction. They operate in a complex environment dealing with the whole process; country mapping, identifying potential sites, assessing their viability, negotiating contracts, site development and construction through to marketing and opening the site.
The role will involve supporting the team achieve its targets by being the central coordinator for all team activities. We need individuals who are able to operate in a highly complex environment managing the diverse activities. These roles are generally most suited to technically minded students who are able to design or adapt tools and systems to help in planning and scheduling of work. You will gain exposure to many different functions and be able to see first-hand how they operate to bring about Tesla’s success.
may include but are not limited to the following:
· Find proper sites for Supercharger or Destination Charger installation based on our requirements (including on site visits)
· Realize first proposal on site set-up and technical specificities (for internal validation of the site)
· Make first contact with LL to present the project and start negotiation
· Prepare agreements and conduct negotiation with LL
· Follow-up with Installation manager during installation process
· Liaise with internal stakeholders for effective alignment, in particular European Program support, service, sales