The Installer I will be part of Tesla’s Energy Field Operations team. As an integral member of the team, the ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of residential PV solar systems, battery storage and EV wall connectors safely and on time. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for Tesla’s installation team. New hire training and continued training will be provided.
· Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
· Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
· Prepare and clean-up job site
· Work with the warehouse team to pull materials for each installation job
· Attend weekly team meetings and mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
· Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
· Additional duties required as needed
· Roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience strongly preferred
· Ability to safely handle tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
· Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
· Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs; and performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
· Experience using basic hand and power tools
· Basic computer skills preferred
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success
· Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
· Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
Tesla Inc © 2018