🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 532Total Views
📅 180003Q7Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Sr. Payroll Coordinator
Analysis, RPDE creation and submission, review and reconciliation of domestic bi-weekly payroll according to policies in place and within required deadlines.
· Review and analyze data from multiple sources and prepare for bi-weekly or off-cycle payroll processing (GEOS, MSS, approved emails, etc).
· Review, audit and reconcile and correct/update payroll before and after transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations, general ledger/treasury processes are performed completely to ensure the accuracy of paychecks, W2's and general ledger data in regards to internal processes and various laws.
· Prepare payroll reconciliations and support documents for review and approval.
· Prepare and send all required bi weekly payroll reports to various business functions.
· Communicate with HR and COE leaders to ensure data integrity is maintained.
· Research and timely respond to payroll questions from HR, managers and employees while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Work with Benefits team on insurance deduction adjustments, may require some research and data comparison between vendors.
· Assist with quarterly and year-end payroll processes: company specific activities, compliance activities, audits, W-2 audits and W2c processing.
· Review, interpret, enter and maintain child support and garnishment information in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations.
· Communicate, coordinate, and provide support to the Payroll Manager regarding any tax changes, issues, etc.
· Provide assistance to other Payroll Coordinators as needed for coverage or during times of additional work activities or absences.
· Work with HRIS department regarding data uploads and questions regarding data from Oracle.
· Calculate and prepare off-cycle paychecks as needed.
· Maintain confidentiality of all data.
· Special projects as required.
· Assist in gathering data for internal and external audits.
· Process termination payments accurately in accordance with applicable state laws.
· Respond to QMCSO requests as required.
· Assist with GL research as required. Education/Licensure:
· Associate's degree or equivalent level of experience
· FPC or CPP designation preferred.
· Processing Multi-state large employer payroll
· Advanced Excel Skills
· ADP Payforce, Enterprise or Vantage Experience
· Oracle or SAP experience is a plus
· Time management, attention to detail and critical thinking