🔍Perth, Western Australia, Australia
📅 428Total Views
📅 180003SNRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
The purpose of the internship is to introduce engineering students to TechnipFMC Subsea Production Systems (SPS) Service Engineering Roles and Responsibilities.
Major Functions of the Intern will be to:
· Familiarize with SPS Service Engineering Deliverables in the field of MMRS (Mobilization/ Maintenance /Refurbishment/Storage) and Installation. Interns will assist in creating and developing Engineering documentation throughout the internship.
· Participate in workshop activities: Mobilization, Demobilization, Refurbishments, and/or EFATs and SITs. Specifically, will participate in control related activities.
· Assist in troubleshooting and prepare dispositions for Service and Quality Notifications will be part of the workshop deliverables.
· Finalize an Internship Project related to SPS Service Engineering. The requirement for the project will be given upon commencement of the internship. Examples of the different projects are: Rigbook seed file (new), Standardization of Installation/Commissioning Procedure for Topside or IWOCS equipment or Service Handbook for IWOCS equipment.
· Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent
· Have been exposed to fundamentals in communication protocols and networking
· Willingness to have a customer-oriented attitude & the ability to work independently without supervision.
· Can demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
· Fluent written and spoken English & strong verbal and written technical communication.
· Good PC skills (word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software).
· Able to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, not exceeding 20 hours. 20 hours Max
This opportunity is open to anyone in their 2nd - 4th year of studies, but not yet graduated.
The role will be working in Henderson on a part time arrangement, up to 20hrs per week.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TechnipFMC encourages indigenous Australians, females and those who identify as members of the LGBTI community to apply.
Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens will be considered for this opportunity