Description de l'offre
🔍Lyon, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France
📅 1640Total Views
📅 18000194Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
L ocation : Lyon
You will functionally report to the Head of Pressure Vessels Department and as a specialist, you will participate to projects in the petrochemicals, chemicals, life sciences and industry fields from the design phase to the commissioning on site going through the detailed engineering, acceptance tests and construction monitoring.
You will work among multi-disciplinary teams. You will operationally report to the Pressure vessels Manager.
You will be in charge of :
· Carry out the mechanical resistance calculation, draw up the technical specifications of pressure vessels (columns, drums, heat exchanger) on the basis of process specifications,
· Prepare the technical files for invitations to bid and purchase orders for this equipment,
· Assess, compare and adjust the suppliers bids,
· Participate to the technical meetings with suppliers,
· Monitor the suppliers and review the documentation by making sure the comments of other disciplines (Installation, civil works) are taken into account.
You are a graduate mechanical engineer or you have a 2-year technical degree in vessels, you have good knowledge in material resistance, metal industry, welding and you have already used the main standards and regulations related to pressure vessels (CODAP, ASME, TEMA). You can prove a minimum 3 year experience in relation with the proposed position.
Dynamic, reliable and motivated, you implement your technical skills in this evolutive position with responsibilities. Open-minded and adaptable, you want to put yourself all into a group dynamics and you are at ease in international environment. You are fluent in English and are available for short stay travel.