🔍Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
📅 149Total Views
📅 180003HLRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Installs, repairs and troubleshoots surface wellhead systems. These technicians have achieved competence, with expertise, in several of the units and have proven their ability to influence the customer in these areas. Maintains a minimum competency level of 21 and continues to train toward a higher competency level.
· High school degree or GED. Technical/vocational/or military training or related experience.
· Two years college a plus.
· At least two years mechanical, electronic and hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment.
· Valid driver's license. Physically fit and able.
· Customer service skills - communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Organized and systematic with troubleshooting and problem assessment skills. Systems oriented and highly motivated with a positive attitude.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS :
· Knowledge of FMC Operating Procedures and Quality Manual. START Safety Program. In-depth training for the specific products (To include On-The-Job, shop and classroom), Service Skills Training Class, Petex Drilling Technology, Introduction to Marine Drilling.
· Instruction on all paperwork requirements (Field Service Orders, expense reports, etc.) Standard safety requirements (forklift, Material Safety Data Sheets, etc.) and EPA requirements. Continues to train toward a higher competency level.
None - Note: Technician is involved with the hands-on installation, repair and troubleshooting of wellhead systems. Provides technical expertise and some direction to rig crews while on the job. Assists with training of less experienced technicians.