🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 2717Total Views
📅 190002F9Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Risk Quantification Engineer (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Risk Quantification Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris
Reporting to the Risk Quantification Department Manager, you will work on project under the authority of the Project HSE Design and/or Risk Quantification lead. You will be in charge of Risk Quantification studies and activities on one or several TechnipFMC projects (Oil and Gas, petrochemical, mining, onshore and offshore).
As Risk Quantification Engineer on project, you will interact with the other disciplines (eg. Process, Piping, Civil, Structure, etc).
Your main duties will be (but not limited to):
· Participation to safety reviews (plot plan, HAZID, ALARP Workshops, etc.).
· Performance of toxic release, fire and explosion consequences (physical effects) modelling for defining safety distances for plot plants, buildings/structures design accidental loads specification, vents and flares location
· Performance in-house, or specification and follow-up, of subcontracted Quantitative Risk Assesment-(QRA) studies for onshore or offshore projects, and other safety studies (fire, CFD explosion, cryogenic, etc.)
· Specification and follow-up of subcontracted Reliability & Maintainability - RAM (Reliabilty, Availability, Maintainability) studies
· Contribution to the Risk Quantification Department research and development activities
You are meant for this job if
· Chartered engineer (Chemical Engineering background, Process school, Process Engineering background or Industrial Risk Assessment Safety Engineering), you are a graduated Engineer or have a first experience of 3+ years in Risk Quantification / QRA / safety Studies for Oil & gas Industry.
· Applicants should be knowledgeable in industrial risk analysis/ assessment (hazard identification and failure case selection/ frequency analysis, consequence analysis and safety distances calculations/ risk integration calculations.
· Knowledge of physical effects and simulation software like Phast, Phast Risk, FRED (Shell), FLACS or equivalent is a differentiator.
· Dynamic, proactive, rigorous, autonomous, analytical and good problem solver, you are easy going and team mate in order to evolve and assert yourself in a multicultural environment.
· Your English is fluent.
· Business trip aboard are to be foreseen.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.