🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 2336Total Views
📅 1900027YRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
NDT Engineer Expert (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a NDT Engineer Expert (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris
You will join the Group Pipeline Production Department, which develops technologies for improving the performance of equipment and processes of the future. Among its missions, the group proposes and develops methodologies and technical solutions that are needed to address upcoming challenges, with a focus on welding processes and girth welds inspection.
Under the responsibility of the Manager Pipeline Production Technologies, you will be in charge of define the NDT technology plan and the roadmap for implementation.
According to that, you will:
· Propose and establish a long-term vision for innovative NDT technologies,
· Propose, validate and follow up R&D programs (NPD and PLM) for new NDT technologies and solutions,
· Develop the industrialization plan of selected technologies and support the implementation (recruitment, training plan, …) with the selected partner,
· Establish relationship with key partners and to manage the partnership if any,
· Develop standardized and unified operating practices for the deployment of pipelines NDT technologies and consolidate the lessons learnt & best practices
· Support project or tender teams and Rigid Pipeline & Installation Technologies for the NDT expertise
· Review and define the best technologies and inspection solutions offer to support our operations and improve performance (cost & productivity)
· Review customers specifications, define generic requirements and propose standard method of statement to meet requirements
· Create a NDT technology internal network with peers
· Establish long term relationship with Key customers and partners
· Contribute to develop a coherent and consistent plan associated to FJC/ Welding /ECA disciplines and support actively your peers
· Ensure that HSE policy is in force in all our activities and demonstrate leadership leading by example
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Academic education / degree in Engineering or Science based disciplines related to Non Destructive Testing and Inspection
· Previous management experience in R&D project management and pipeline fabrication / offshore construction experience.
· Expertise in Non Destructive Technologies: Magnetic Testing, Penetrant Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Radiographic Testing, Eddy Current , ….
· Preferably Certified UT and RT Level III
· Fluent in French and English
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.