🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 3309Total Views
📅 19000271Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Junior Subsea Precommissioning Engineer (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Junior Subsea Precommissioning Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
Within the Subsea Installation Discipline, you will be reporting to the Head of the Precommissioning Section.Your role on a project or a proposal will be to assist a lead engineer in the follow up of the testing services of the pipelines and umbilicals subcontracted to specialized companies.
Your main missions will be:
· Write technical specifications for the precommissioning service and for equipment manufacturing, under the supervision of a lead precommissioning engineer;
· Interface with Procurement Department;
· Analyze and evaluate the technical offers from the subcontractors
· Follow up of the technical progress of the subcontract
· Report regularly to the lead precommissioning engineer
· Interface with the other disciplines on the project or proposal (design, installation…)
· Write and/or validate testing procedures under supervision
· Participate to testing activities on site (onshore or offshore on board vessels, mainly in West or East Africa).
You are meant for this job if:
· Graduated with an Engineering degree, you have ideally a first experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
· You must be dynamic, open-minded and have a good team spirit.
· You like working in multicultural environments.
· You speak fluently English and will be mobile worldwide when required to participate to onshore or offshore operations.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.