🔍Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
📅 2966Total Views
📅 2000019NRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Inventory Control Supervisor
Inventory Control Supervisor will lead the warehouse management and inventory control function for MPS REMS supporting overall Operations. The position will have both strategic and tactical responsibility in ensuring alignment with financial standards, warehousing principles, and developing plans to improve overall material management practices and processes within the region. The role will be working within a union environment, responsible for both union and non-union employees.
· Manages inventory control and material movement from receipt of material to shipment of product. These resources include Stock room personnel, Shipping and Receiving clerks, Packaging/Crating personnel, Inventory Planner, and any other resources with inventory and material handling related responsibilities.
· Leads the cycle counting process ensuring adherence to financial standards and inventory accuracy targets.
· Maintains a comprehensive system that will provide accuracy of material transactions and proper handling of all aspects of plant related inventory.
· Overall responsible for warehousing process and records management activities.
· Determine on a departmental basis the level of manpower required to achieve production goals. Proactively recommends and/or makes adjustments in staffing levels consistent with production requirements and efficient operations.
· Responsible for overseeing Non Conforming Material Review process.
· Responsible for supporting WIP audits per company guidelines.
· Develop policies and procedures concerning inventory management aligning with corporate best practices.
· Actively engages in seeking solutions and supporting inventory reduction targets collaborating with key stakeholders.
· Facilitates root cause analysis and preventive action to address inventory discrepancies and systemic issues as related to overall inventory management.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing TFMC HSE standards.
· Network with and support warehouse needs of other facilities as requested.
· Able to work independently to complete daily tasks and assigned projects.
· Performs supervisory responsibilities to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluation, discipline and other related functions.
· Completes all assigned training in the Learning Management System in a timely manner.
· Supports and leads cultural change aligned with our Core Values and Foundational beliefs.
· Maintains a close working relationship with MPS REMS International counterpart on process alignment and leveraging best practices.
You are meant for this job if:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering or a related field with at least three years managerial or supervisory experience required.
· Formal warehousing and logistics knowledge and competency, with at least 5 years’ experience in Materials management or related field.
· A minimum of 2 years experience in Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma tools such as DMAIC, Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence preferred.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment and demonstrated understanding of various materials management processes such warehousing, shipping, receiving, material protection, distribution, and inventory control.
· Experience and familiarity working within a union shop environment preferred.
· This position has direct reports and requires a strong ability to persuade and influence across the organization role.
· Extensive SAP experience preferred; Ability to run SAP reports and analyze inventory reports
· Must demonstrate strong leadership skills, communications, and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of employees.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”