🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1159Total Views
📅 190002W9Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Instrumentation Analyzer Engineer M-F
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, wedeliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Instrumentation Analyzer Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
Within the Instrumentation, Control System and Telecommunication Department , you will be in charge of the specification, requisitioning, acceptance tests and commissioning activities of the analyzers on international oil & gas projects.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop analyzers and analyzer house specifications,
· Select technical solutions,
· Analyze and recommend vendors offers,
· Follow up Purchase orders,
· Comment and evaluate vendor documentation,
· Coordinate technical aspects with other Departments (Electrical, HVAC, HSED)
· Attend to meeting with Client, Vendors, Partners
· Participate to factory acceptance tests
· Assist to Installation and commissioning of analyzers on Site
· Manage a team as group leader,
· Report to the Instrumentation Lead engineer,
You are meant for this job if
· You have a degree in chemical engineering or process engineering and you have a 5-year experience in a similar role with Oil & Gas Engineering.
· Methodical and rigorous you are dynamic, open minded, and adaptable. You are comfortable with a multi-cultural environment, and you are able to work with various partners and environments.
· You are fluent in English and mobile for displacements in France and abroad.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.