🔍London, England, United Kingdom
📅 1286Total Views
📅 200002C5Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
HRIS Administrator (maternity cover) (M/F)
At Genesis, we have an unrivaled global track record of bringing high-impact solutions to clients; We work with clients to help Transform project economics and deliver global energy. We’re problem solvers who are at the forefront of innovation and our world-class experience, individual expertise, and collective wisdom allow us to deliver high-impact solutions that maximize the value of our client’s projects.
From Engineers and Specialists to Project Managers and Support Staff, our 1000+ people, spread across 12 countries, thrive in a dynamic, proactive business where inherent safety and maximizing sustainability are key beliefs. A deep sense of Team where global collaboration is the top priority fuels a working environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and innovative thinking.
Introduction to the Job
We are looking for an HRIS Administrator (maternity cover) (M/F) who can join the multicultural team in London or Aberdeen to support the People and Culture Team with the efficient maintenance of HR systems and data management. The role will be supporting the UK Operating Center (UK, Kazakhstan, Norway) in providing the HR services outlined below. This is a maternity cover for an initial duration of 8 months (extension possible).
HR Systems And Data Integrity
· Accurately input and maintain employee information in HR systems
· Provide accurate and timely management information and reports
· Carry out data cleansing as required
· File maintenance in line with regulations
Personnel Administration And Support
· Shared responsibility of the Employee Services HR Inbox
· Provide a professional first point of contact for co-workers requiring system support.
· Maintenance of accurate employee records, in both electronic and paper formats to high-quality standards
· Support the People and Culture Team with all administrative duties in relation to the employee life cycle
· Support the monthly payroll processing
· Support with ad-hoc projects as required
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
· Responsible for entering and maintaining employee data in the HR systems, ensuring the continuous integrity of information and that it is kept up-to-date and accurate
· Manage and provide a response to all HRIS issues in a timely manner. The role will involve answering queries from and supporting both employees and managers in relation to our HR systems and data processing outputs
· Supports system maintenance and operational tasks including testing as a result of system changes or implementations as and when required
· Prepare regular and ad hoc reports including but not limited to headcount, demographics, attrition, recruitment, L&D, D&I, etc.
· Provide payroll administration services which include collating all monthly data for payroll, running and checking reports, the management of benefits, and the pension submission on the provider's site
· This position plays an integral part in ensuring data accuracy delivered to the business therefore good attention to detail is a necessity for the role. Alongside day to day activities, there is scope to be involved in additional HR-related projects
You are meant for this role if you have/ are:
· Oracle HR Database experience
· Previous experience in HRIS, Data administration, Payroll
· Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Have an understanding of HR processes
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to interact with staff at all levels
· Excellent planning & organizational skills
· Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel) skills
· Ability to meet targets and deadlines
· Flexibility to undertake varying work with changing priorities
· Team player with strong customer focus
· Professionalism and confidentiality
· Fluent in English
· Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software and Oracle systems
· Financial awareness and numerical ability
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on own initiative
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions on our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities