🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 2241Total Views
📅 190002TBRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
In this role, you will be responsible for executing expediting vendor documentation and status visits for vendors. The objective is to ensure the documentation for supply and the schedule against contractual requirements of the Purchase Order.
As Pertinent Area, at the Supplier's and Sub-supplier's workshop(s), to be responsible of the supply conformity against the contractual requirements during the Purchase Order execution in term of delivery date through the expediting activities as per defined criticality rating.
• Attending Project QCS Kick Off Meetings, performed by the Project QCS Coordinator.
• Reviewing the Inspection Notification by the Supplier.
• Perform Expediting visits to Supplier.
• Guarantee that all the required information, documentation and drawings are available at proper time to the Supplier as required by the manufacturing schedule.
• Issue the QCS Project deliverables (Expediting Report, Inspection Report, Inspection Release Note, Supplier Punch List, Non Conformity Report, Inspection Man-hours Follow-up Sheet).
• Coordinate, the schedule of the shop expediting visits, during PO execution phase, with the involvement of QCS Resource Management Coordinator, as far as necessary.
• Verify and comment Supplier's / Sub-supplier's Job Overall Fabrication Schedule.
• Monitor Supplier / Sub-supplier activities to assess overall Supply progress.
• Highlight any potential critical path/event that might cause a shifting of delivery date, requesting to the Supplier the implementation of adequate corrective actions and ensuring the necessary follow up of the actions settled.
• Attend PO Hand-Over Meeting and Kick-Off Meeting, as far as required.
• Supervise Supplier's quality control activities.
• Review all necessary vendor QCS documentation and certificates (material certificates, test reports).
• Endorse the QCS activities by signing the Fabrication Quality Control Plan upon each phase completion.
• Verify and sign the Manufacturing Data Record Book.
• Contributes to preparation of Supplier's performance evaluation.
• Contributes to the preparation of 3rd Party Agencies performance evaluation including their resources assessment.
• Coordinate and validates the output of any activity performed by other TechnipFMC or Agency resource(s) assigned to the same Purchase Order by the QCS organization under his responsibility.
• Ensure the application of correct HSE operational methodology according to procedures and to the company HSE standards.
• Performs, as required, shop surveys for new Supplier evaluations.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years onshore/downstream project experience.
Previous experience with Smart Plant (SPMAT) required.