Description de l'offre
📅 751Total Views
📅 180001L3Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Missions and Responsibilities:
Within the Instrumentation, Control System and Telecommunication Department, you will be in charge of the control and safety systems forinternational oil & gas projects.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Prepare the detail files related to the implementation of control systems,
· Manage the data bases related to information systems,
· Define the operator interfaces,
· Write out the specifications, functional analyses and requisitions,
· Estimate and recommend the suppliers bids on a technical basis,
· Monitor the purchase orders on a technical basis,
· Manage the supplier documentation,
· Coordinate the technical aspects with the discipline squad leaders,
· Analyze and define the process control and safety,
· Analyze standards on a technical basis,
· Select the technologies to be implemented,
· Participate to factory acceptance tests
· Chair meetings with suppliers,
· Carry out commissioning missions on site.
You are a graduate engineer training or you have 2 year university degree in industrial control and automation. You have a first experience in engineering studies in control and safety systems.
Open minded, curious and adaptable, you are comfortable with a multi-cultural environment, and you are able to work with various partners and environments.
You are fluent in English.
You are mobile for displacements of several months in vendor factories or expatriation for commissioning activities on site.
Localization: Paris La Defense
Local French Contract