🔍Odessa, Texas, United States
📅 408Total Views
📅 1800033VRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
· Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies of moderate complexity, requiring some fitting and adjusting.
· Assembles and tests assemblies according to FMC specifications. Masters basic skills and some advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
· Assists others during assembly of components in area of expertise. Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key subassemblies.
· Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
· Resolves routine questions and problems in mastered subassemblies. Refers more complex issues to higher levels.
· Cleans up components after assembly according to FMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
· Inputs labor details in time tracking system, charges time to projects.
· Participates in Lean events with active involvement in CISP initiatives.
· Uses material handling equipment to move parts, components and subassemblies from one work or storage area to another as required.
· Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
· Assists more experienced Assemblers as assigned and develops proficiency using Surface Gate Valves, Actuators, and Hydraulic Connectors, and learns to operate Surface installation tools.
· High school diploma or GED. Technical/vocational/or military training or related experience.
· Ability to comprehend more complex engineering and weld drawings and be able to understand written Engineering procedures. Exposure to hydraulic schematic and Bill of Material (BOM) interpretation.
· Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
· At least Two years mechanical experience required with at least six months experience in- house in Assembly Area.
· Completed Surface Products 101 Training.
· Must have mastered at least one key sub-assembly and continue to train on additional components.
· Ability to operate High and Low Pressure Pumps, Hydrostatic Pumps, High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
· Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as height gauges, adjustable parallels, calipers and pressure gauges.