- Intern – Business Analyst Intern
- Luxembourg City (Luxembourg)
Intern Business AnalystWe are looking for an intern as a business analyst who is eager to work in an international context for a growing company where you can express your ideas and your passion about advertising.
You will be based in Paris with nearly a hundred of enthusiastic and ambitious people. We value the team spirit and innovation, our company motto is Playing to Win . Let’s join us for a great challenge and opportunity!
===== Reporting line =====
===== Duties =====
Produce and analyse operational indicators on a local and international levels allowing management of the activity.
Responsible of dashboards, sales forecasts and activity analysis.
· Produce weekly the turnover per sales representative for every subsidy and in detail for France
· Produce quarterly an analysis on turnover, growth margin per subsidy, per product (versus prior quarter, last year, …) Analyse and comment the products’ performance, the prices per subsidy
· Cover ad hoc analysis
· Update process regarding extract of reporting data
· Control the accuracy of KPI and prescribe if necessary improvement of analytical rules
· Participate in projects of reporting automation
This list is none exhaustive and can evolve according to the need of the finance department.
===== Internal Links =====
· Sales department, operational department, finance department
===== Skills and experiences =====
· Bac + 5 : business school, engineering school, university
· Experience in media sector would be highly appreciated
· Precision, deductive and analytical skills
· Good relational and team spirit
· Very good knowledge of Excel and its advanced functions, a knowledge of VBA would be a plus
· Working in an international environment, a working knowledge of English is essential
===== About Teads =====
Teads is an innovative company specializing in digital branding for the world's leading publishers and brands. Teads is revolutionizing video advertising by creating unprecedented levels of new, premium, video inventory. Brands can buy this inventory on the web and mobile, through their agencies and agency trading desks to roll-out video ad campaigns locally and on a global scale.
Inventors of outstream video advertising, Teads are changing the game by placing video advertising outside of the stream, within the heart of premium content. Teads also offers programmatic or managed services enabling clients to set campaign objectives and have the Teads team execute on their behalf.
With 26 offices worldwide in 18 countries, 450 employees and a dizzying growth, Teads will offer you opportunities for your career in France or elsewhere.
- Summer 2017 Intern, MBA Business Analyst, CSG
- San Francisco (United States)
- Mast/MBA Intern-2nd Yr (Business Planning Analyst Intern)
- Sunnyvale (United States)
- Talent Delivery Business Analyst Intern
- Dalian (China)
- Sales & Business Analyst Intern - Beauty Care (French & Arabic Speaker)
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Stage / Tirocini
- Intern - Investments Business Analyst
- Trieste (Italy)
- Business Analyst (Intern) - Singapore
- EMEAR (Poland) - Business Analyst - Intern
- Kraków (Poland)
- Business Analyst (Intern) Netherlands - German speaker
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Ils ont travaillé ici
Responsable de Communication & (Web)Marketing