Ad Operations Manager - Internship
You want to get up in the morning to participate in the evolution of the most impacting advertising formats of the market, touching all aspects of innovative campaigns and to be in a company that combines responsiveness, multiculturalism, international and quality of life.
If you think that enthusiasm and energy are essential qualities in everyday life and it is important to work with friendly and motivated people, this job is for you !
As an Ad Operations Manager, your role is to manage advertising campaigns validated by the sales team, maintaining daily relationships with agencies and advertisers. From strategic consulting to generating balance sheets, through supervision and interactive creations uploaded, you will be responsible for managing the following projects:
· Reception and verification of the technical and creative elements
· Implementation, across all stages of putting advertising campaigns online.
· Implementation of campaigns in the ad server, delivery tracking.
· Analysis, optimization and recommendations of areas for improvement
· Preparation of performance reports and post-campaign analysis (weekly or monthly)
· Daily monitoring of campaigns to ensure a 100% delivery
· Relationship with the sales team in pre-sales support and in the daily management of the region/country, and optimizations on the broadcast network with publishers teams
· Support account managers and sales for any problems with the delivery and performance of the campaigns.
· Main point of connection between international ad operations, publishers and sales teams.
· Regular contact with clients (media agencies) for tracking and the smooth delivery of campaigns, from the setup of campaigns to the sending of completion reports.
Who we want
You are passionate about the world of online advertising, new media and you have a particular appeal for video and new advertising formats on the web.
· You are rigorous, organized and autonomous.
· You demonstrate a good sense of analysis.
· You have some business sense and good relationship skills
· You are proactive and you know how to adapt quickly
· You demonstrate high availability and good resistance to stress
· You control the basic functionality of the office pack
· You have a good knowledge of the different tracking tools, the operation of an ad server, different actors and processes SSP , RTB , ADEX ...
· Fluent English appreciated
· Bac +2 minimum
Teads is an innovative company specializing in digital branding for the world's leading publishers and brands. Teads is revolutionizing video advertising by creating unprecedented levels of new, premium, video inventory. Brands can buy this inventory on the web and mobile, through their agencies and agency trading desks to roll-out video ad campaigns locally and on a global scale.
Inventors of outstream video advertising, Teads are changing the game by placing video advertising outside of the stream, within the heart of premium content. Teads also offers programmatic or managed services enabling clients to set campaign objectives and have the Teads team execute on their behalf.
With 26 offices worldwide in 18 countries, 450 employees and a dizzying growth, Teads will offer you opportunities for your career in France or elsewhere.