Who we are?
Adrenaline Hunter is the first booking platform for extreme sports and adventure travel worldwide.
We aim to provide adrenaline seekers with the best experience in all our elements:
- Air: skydiving, paragliding, bungee-jumping, aerobatics…
- Snow: ski touring, off-piste skiing, ice-climbing, speedriding …
- Land: rock-climbing, caving, mountain biking, trekking, abseiling, canyoning …
- Water: surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, freediving, scuba-diving, rafting, flyboarding …
- Crazy: multi-days expeditions, aerial laser games etc.
USP. The simplicity of use, the diversity and depth of our catalogue of activities, and the specific adventure-dependent features offered by Adrenaline Hunter allow users to save time, find the best spots, get real-time availability and book instantly.
Why we are great?
• Adrenaline Hunter’s team is made of c.10 passionate people who are extreme sports players and real adventurers
• We dream big and want to go worldwide from the start
• We are backed up by a serial entrepreneur and successful BA (co-founder of a multi-million dollars business, now sold to TripAdvisor, and involved in several growing companies valued in millions)
What will be your responsibilities during your internship?
Adrenaline Hunter contacts and lists many providers in various countries. Once they agree to work with AH, we create webpages to describe and promote their activities with a goal to generate bookings for them.
In this process, you will be in charge of managing the editorial content of the products’ and providers pages in a CMS:
• create new product pages and choose an SEO-friendly and attractive title
• write concise, accurate and enticing descriptions of the activities
• choose and add the most appealing photos and/or videos
• set up prices
• organize providers calendars
• check and review the product pages with the related providers and publish offers online
• Update contents in the providers backoffices if needed (check providers certifications, price updates, disable availabilities of providers if needed, add new offers, etc)
• Constantly liaise with the Sales team responsible for sourcing new activities’ providers and make sure they gather all necessary and quality content from them
• Provide peer-reviews assessments of other content managers
Why join us for your internship?
• We are a young, very dynamic team
• « Work hard, play hard », we like to work hard but also to enjoy free time, share good time with our team, have lunch together, share love for adrenaline experiences, share passions and skills and why not organize weekend trips at one of our extreme sport supplier !
• We are smart & passionate people, with different backgrounds both professionally and sport-wise
• You will learn a lot from us
• We are ambitious and you want to be part of the success story !