Description de l'offre
Job Title: Production Operator Lead - Regeneration
Location of Position: 4545 Patent Road, Norfolk, VIRGINIA 23502-5604 USA
Posting Number: req4099
· The Regeneration Operator Lead's primary function is to insure that the quality of the product being recycled is within specs and plant equipment is used properly and efficiently, and that the performance of his shift and himself is to be maintained in the highest standard with regard to professional attitude toward work and safety.
· Direct communication must be maintained with the Plant Manager to insure a smooth and efficient operation.
· Provides on-the-job training for all new Regeneration Operators as well as training of current employees.
· Must knowledgeable of all regeneration procedures and keep current with any new practices or procedures in regeneration.
· Must be knowledgeable of reverse osmosis procedures and membrane maintenance.
· Maintains accurate, neat and complete records of all production logs and reports.
· Directs Regeneration Operators in the plant and all other operations in the production department.
· Maintains good housekeeping practices in all plant areas.
· Responsible for all machines and equipment involved in production process.
· Responsible for the timely reporting, in writing, of all machine problems or personnel problems to the Plant Manager.
· Responsible for all chemical storage areas, deliveries, dilutions and tank levels as well as the quality of equipment dispatched from his/her shift
·High School Diploma or equivalent such as a G.E.D
·Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities.
·Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process.
·Must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
·Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
·Two years' experience in SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions Mobile Water Regeneration Production Department with demonstrated knowledge of process, operations, and application.
Compensation: Weekly 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Other Salaried
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Send to a Friend
E-mail this job ad to your friend(s) by adding their e-mail address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient e-mail address with a comma.
Recipient e-mail address (or addresses):
Your first name:
Your last name:
Select the language the e-mail should be sent in.
This job opening is already listed as one of your interests. You cannot add the same job opening to your list of interests more than one time.
To see your list of interests, navigate to the Application Status tab within My Profile
Log In Cancel OK
CAREERS SITE SUEZ GROUP
ready for the Resource Revolution