WE'RE LOOKING FOR Experienced Commercial Engineer Long Term Services
Employment type Contrato fijo
Reference Number req12613
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Key Skills and Experience:
• Relevant industry experience;
• Engineering Degree (Master equivalent or above) in the following fields: Mechanical engineering, Chemical engineering
• Minimum of 10 years experience in industrial bid or project management
• Experience in international projects or bids and openness to multi-cultural environment
• Experience with water and waste water treatment technologies.
• Fluency in English and French languages (Other common European languages will be considered very positively)
• Excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how the organisation can provide that.
• Have a good understanding of the needs of the customer being tendered
• Experience with direct customer contact and negotiations – written and verbal/presentation
• Advanced office 365 and MS Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
• Good understanding of technical/engineering issues, contracting, finance
• Team management: to be able to liaise & motivate internal and external partners
• Organized and Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
• Good understanding of commercial risks (financial, legal ...).
• Understanding of and experience of working in a matrix organisation
What will you be doing?
Purpose of role:
The job holder will manage complex proposals such as Build Own & Operate (BOO), Long Term Outsourcing, EP+S projects. He/she will liaise and work with his/her peers of the Commercial Engineering Team, with the Services Sales, with Project Proposal Team, Finance, Quality, Safety.
He/she also will be involved in the support and coordination within the Commercial Engineering Team for budgetary and final proposals
• Support building winning tenders in terms of schedule, technical compliance, competitiveness and differentiation
• An accomplished communicator, able to produce quality proposals and review documents as well as guide team for technical reports and techno-economic case studies
• Consolidate tender costing based on all contributors’ commitments and prepare pricing schedule to customer
• Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client’s needs
• Participate in the negotiation process with the customer and partners when necessary.
• Provide Commercial Engineering support and maintain a working knowledge (expertise, training etc.)
Some travel will be required for this position
Compensation: Anual 0.00 - 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.