Description de l'offre
At Streamroot, we’re working to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, and to bring high quality video to every corner of the world.
With a hybrid peer-to-peer solution to video streaming, Streamroot helps online broadcasters improve quality of service, scale to growing audiences and cut bandwidth costs by up to 70%. Market leaders in both Europe and the US, Streamroot powers over 500 million video sessions every month. Our growing customer base includes premier media groups such as Canal+, Dailymotion, Eurosport and Russia Today.
Founded in 2013 by three engineers from Ecole Centrale Paris, Streamroot is backed by renowned VC firms and now has offices in New York, Paris and Buenos Aires. Its 30 talented employees hail from 13 countries.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will join our engineering team to provide technical support to our customers and partners from first call to full integration and beyond, and help our development team release flawless features and releases by providing the technical feedback from our customers. You will work hand-in-hand with our developer and data teams to resolve customer issues and fix product bugs, and with our sales teams to sell our product to the US and Latam markets.
Most importantly, you will grow in an environment where we foster initiative, collaboration and accountability. You will thrive at Streamroot if you are passionate, self-motivated and proactive. You are always seeking to learn, are open to taking and giving feedback, and firmly believe that success is achieved in seeking ever-higher levels of engineering quality.
- Lead major projects with tier 1 and tier 2 broadcasters across the North and South American continents, working hand-in-hand with our sales representatives.
- Manage the technical components of these projects from the first contact to full-out implementation: help clients define specifications and requirements, define the scope and craft the solution with our product & dev teams, and help the client implement, debug, test and deploy the solution in production.
- Provide excellent Customer Support by managing the entire lifecycle of identified tickets to resolution: identification, qualification, prioritization, assignment, follow-up, and communication with the customer during the entire cycle.
- Work closely with engineering and data teams to resolve customer issues, and build customer success
- Learn how to use our advanced data optimisation, and continuously seek to provide new ways to simplify the customer integration workflow, and optimise the QoS and P2P efficiency of our product.
- Frequently meet with our working accounts to provide updates, and get continuous feedback on our product and their business evolutions and needs.
- professional experience in a technical or presales role
- Excellent customer care skills, driven to always make the customer happy and satisfied
- Enthusiastic, action-oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Flexibility in working hours (occasional modification of work hours and weekend obligations, especially during large sporting events)
- Excellent written and verbal English & French communication skills, mastery of an additional language is a plus
Any of the following skills will be greatly appreciated:
- 1+ years of professional experience in a technical support or presales role
- Relevant experience in streaming delivery technologies including encoding, server technologies, client and server playlists, and custom media player creation (DRM would be a plus).
- Experience with UNIX and one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures is a plus.
Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience