Location: Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 25/09/2020
Company department: Product Manufacturing Quality
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
1. Perform low tech audit, focus on mixing and wire damage
2. Equipment buyoff and consolidate buyoff report
3. Technical audit depend on the critical ECC reduction requirement
4. Opt/Tech certification
Familiar with BE process
Good communication skills
Basic read and write English Skill
· 3 - Upper secondary education diploma
· 2-5 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics