40 - Experienced
Characterization & Modeling M/F
The position includes laboratory activity in particular LoadPull characterization on RF power GaN devices for RF power applications, supporting/ developing of new RF power device.
Must be able to use electronic simulator (ADS) as support to loadpull characterizazion, with experience with Electromagnetics, RF/Microwave measurements for high frequency devices.
The candidate is also required to work data analysis, lab equipment usage, and laboratory management
- RF circuit Design background
- On wafer probing experience
- Knowledge of microwave test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzer, signal generators, power meters, etc..
- Experience with load-pull calibration and testing
- Fluent with modern simulation tool such ADS
- Interpersonal Relationships, Adaptability, Flexibility, Creativity/Innovation, Team Work/Cooperation, English Language
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Europe, Italy, Catania
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Over 10 years
Desired start date