Koyeb is a pioneer in serverless solutions for the cloud-native era.
At Koyeb, we are building a Cloud Platform to simplify storage management, processing and distribution across multiple Cloud Service Providers. We just raised our first funding round to get our product to market and hire a complete team.
We are a team of three founders and we previously developed Scaleway, a successful Cloud Service Provider with over 150K servers. We are looking for our first team members to join us now, during this initial product launch phase.
Our office is located at StationF in Paris, and we are offering attractive compensations, full health coverage (Alan Blue) and Lunchr cards. We’re financially backed by successful business angels coming from the Cloud Hosting Industry and a leading VC firm.
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer Intern to write high quality content for Koyeb. You are passionate about technology and cloud infrastructure. You love to write on these subjects and to educate/spread the knowledge on highly technical subjects. You have technical skills and love to test cloud products.
As a Technical Writer Intern, you will:
· explain the technical functionality of in-progress and release-ready cloud-based products
· write high-quality technical blog posts that will be helpful to thousands of people
· contribute to user documentation, tutorials, and more to help people use Koyeb
· publish content written in markdown and reviewed on GitHub
· build cool examples applications, demonstrating different aspect of the product
· promote and grow large projects with community involvement
You will work directly with the co-founders to develop the content marketing strategy.
If you join us, you should be comfortable with the following description of yourself. You:
· have an international mindset and think global
· are data-driven, you know decisions are more meaningful if they are based on data
· are looking for a face-paced environment
· are ambitious and believe small teams can have a huge impact
· are working as a team member and understand the benefits of methodologies like Agile
· are autonomous and structured, are able and willing to write specifications/plans before implementing/executing
· are striving for continuous improvement and learning
· understand we work to improve the product for our users
· Node.js / React or Python
· Object Storage
· Swile Cards (Lunch vouchers)
· Can lead to a full-time contract
You will meet all 3 co-founders.
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 6 months)
· Start Date: 06 July 2020
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: BTEC Higher National Diploma
· Experience: > 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized
· Salary: between 800€ and 1500€ / month