Who are we? 🤔
After various trips abroad, Moneway’s co-founders team discovered other banking systems than those existing in France, where instantaneity was the focus. So, upon returning to France, it became clear that the French banking system has lagged behind. No longer able to find a service meeting their expectations, they decided to take the lead! This is how Moneway was born.
The Moneway team has gradually grown, welcoming passionate members who share the same convictions and motivations, the main being : Giving the user an excellent banking experience.
Our main values, shared by each one of our team members are : community spirit, transparency, practicality and accessibility.
Innovation is one of Moneway’s main drives. The idea is to create a neo-bank WITH and FOR its users, which will shake up the French banking system!
In Moneway, we do not consider our new recruits as simple employees, but as contributors. We are seeking for people willing to fully invest themselves in our project, helping us to build the neo-bank of tomorrow, and so revolutionize the French banking sector.
Could you be this person? Let’s find out!
What will be your role? 🤓
Joining Moneway’s developer team as an Go developer, means being in charge of the back-end of our application. This one is written in Go and uses microservices. We use ScyllaDB for most persistent storage and Kafka for our asynchronous message queue.The code is hosted on GitHub, so you must be familiar with Git.
Through robust and quality code with Go, you will be able to offer a great availability to our server, and so a smooth and limitless experience to our users. You must keep in mind that one of Moneway's top priorities is its community, so it is essential to create an irreproachable product with an incredible user experience!
Being a startup, everything is moving very fast at Moneway. So, you will have to move fast and to iterate quickly, in autonomy.
At Moneway, everyone's voice counts. We believe that together we can accomplish great things. In life, everything can be improved and so can our product and you will be invited to propose ideas and given space to innovate.
Who are we looking for? 🔎
We are looking for a passionate and determined profile, able to learn by oneself and also to collaborate, contributing to our team. The will to always do better and more is one of our engines.
Someone able to demonstrate a great autonomy, while integrating perfectly in team work. Indeed, it is good to know that at any moment, help is not far if the need is felt. To be clear, Moneway means knowing how to work independently, but together!
A good adaptability is also what characterizes each member of Moneway and it is a quality that we expect from our collaborators. Our future Go developer will have to be able to adapt easily and efficiently.
This job is for you, if:
· You want to take part of the banking sector revolution
· You are not afraid of challenge
· You are excited about IT and more particularly about Go
· You are familiar with Git and GitHub
· You are curious and love learning new things every day
· You enjoy work with teams
· You know some greats jokes (very important)
Bonus points for (but not essential):
· You are familiar with other programming languages
· You already contributed to open source projects
Why joining Moneway’s adventure? 🎁
Apart from the fact that we are super cool, here is a list of exciting advantages you may have by working at Moneway :
· Flexible work schedules (Indeed, however or whenever you accomplish your tasks, if they are perfectly finalised by deadline, it’s good for us!)
· Opportunity of working at 50% from home
· Opportunity of working in a place where your opinion matters
· Working in a relaxed open space (don’t forget your earphones, music is allowed here!)
· Enjoying Friday Happy Hour
· The choice between two computers (MacBook Pro or Dell XPS)
What kind of interview should you be expecting? 🤝
Well, lucky you, we wrote an article about that! You can read it here
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Villers-Le-Lac, France (25130)
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Experience: > 1 year
· Telecommuting Possible