Wax Interactive is a creative digital marketing agency that helps brands grow their business through customer love stories. Our young and dynamic team creates viral marketing campaigns, manages social media communication, develops websites or mobile applications, etc… We have customers in Belgium (Napoleon Games, Pizza Hut, Elvea, BelOrta, Passendale, Fost plus, Lima, Compo…) and abroad (Tissot, Nestlé, Panasonic, Canderel, Pernod-Ricard, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Air Europa…).
We need a rock star creative mind to tell our clients’ story on the screens that matter most. We are looking for a Social Visual Designer to engage customers with fresh, creative content for our social channels. Are you passionate about creating great content to drive memorable customer experiences? Can you tell stories that engage customers across social networks by combining intuition, insights, and creative vision? Do you have the creativity to communicate the unique voice to our customers on a daily basis? Let’s talk.
What can you expect?
Wax Interactive is seeking a Social Visual Designer to join our creative team. You will be responsible for the brand identity definition for social media and the creation of innovative and compelling visual content that connects customers with the offerings and products of our clients. This includes social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, …) and website.
In this role, you will work in a collaborative team but ultimately you will individually deliver visuals, photos, videos and other assets to support goals and strategies.
· Expert in concept design to executional visual design. Not only you will actively participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and create award winning ideas but you also know how to execute them perfectly.
· Adapt design for various mediums (i.e. digital banners, social media, logo, mood visuals, websites, etc.)
· Resourceful researcher, who follows social trends and culture. Able to keep work fresh.
· Obsessed with how customers can engage with our clients’ brands across social platforms
· Suggest, create, and refine award winning visual content (images, videos, GIF’s, …) on a daily basis that will be seen by millions of customers.
· Successfully navigates and challenges a strategy
· Team up in an efficient way with other creatives and across multidisciplinary agency teams