Description de l'offre
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Our Global Business Unit Novecare develops leading edge technologies that affect the behavior of fluids to give them cleansing, softening, moisturizing, hydrating, gelling, texturizing, penetrating or dispersing properties. Its products are found in shampoos, detergents, paints, lubricants, plant protection, mining and oil extraction.
At the production site in Moerdijk (NL), alternatively in Genthin (DE) , we are currently looking for a:
Site Buyer (m/f) in the chemical industry
· In collaboration with GBU Head of Purchasing, raw materials purchasing team and business service teams you will manage the entire purchasing process of the production sites in Moerdijk (NL) and Genthin (DE) (Vol. ~12 Mio €). As Site Buyer, your focus of responsibility is indirect spends such as technical goods, services and packaging.
· You source, negotiate and manage contracts in alignment to the global purchasing strategy.
· In close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as the plant management you will manage the supplier relation, meet supplier needs and ensure the follow-up of conditions like pricing targets, debit management and supplier claims.
· Coordinate with plant management to identify and report issues for the sites and track a defined set of KPIs as defined by the Head of Purchasing.
· University degree in business administration or a technical field or NEVI preferred
· Several years of experience in a purchasing role with deep knowledge in contract management
· Show strong negotiation skills, enjoy a large variety of tasks and communicate successfully in local and international environments
· Fluency in English and a good level of Dutch and/or German is required
· Willingness to travel
· Joining Solvay you will work for the leader in this area
· We offer a thorough introduction and a challenging task with broad responsibilities. Our site buyers are part of large networks with international exposure and have great development possibilities
· Solvay offers its employees an attractive salary package and all benefits of a major player in Chemicals
Interested? Please apply via our career site: solvay.com/careers with below Job Number.
Contact: Mrs. Linda Hoesel: